This charming studio is the perfect choice for couples as everything is on your doorstep.
Sleeps 4 - perfect for couples and families
It's a charming studio apartment located in the Old town of Cannes (Le Suquet) within 5 minutes walk to the beaches, less than a minutes walk to the bars and restaurants, 5 minutes walk to the Palais and La Croisette. An excellent location for congresses and holidays.
The apartment has Internet - WIFI, air conditioning, double glazing throughout, mezzanine sleeping area with a comfortable double bed, 2 flat screen TVs, newly done bathroom and a lovely balcony with a side sea view over looking the Old Port. The new sofa bed in the lounge is large and has a very comfortable 14cm thick mattress for two people.
- very charming studio apartment, sleeps up to 4 (1 double sofa bed + 1 double mezzanine bed)
- location - excellent: in lower part Le Suquet, 5 minutes walk to the Palais des Festival, 2 mins walk to the beaches
- second floor apartment without a lift but the stairs are wide and easy to walk
- newly refurbished apartment
- great sea view balcony overlooking the Old Port
- free and fast WIFI
- fully equipped kitchen
- washing machine
The apartment is located in a very center of Cannes so you'll find everything you need just by your front door
- La Croisette - 5 mins walk
- Palais des Festival - 5 mins walk along La Croisette
- nearest beach - 3 mins walk
- Old Port of Cannes - 3 mins walk
- Cannes train station - 10 mins walk
- nearest small supermarket - just around the corner
- large supermarket Carrefour - 5 mins walk
- bars and restaurants - lots of choice by your doorstep
- daily fresh fruit and vegetable market (Forville) - 3 mins walk
Cannes has excellent sandy beaches and they are only a few minutes easy stroll from the apartment along the beautiful La Croisette. There are plenty of great restaurants and bars to choose from in different price ranges. Fresh fruit and vegetables market (Forville) is only 2 minutes walk from the apartment so you can buy local food and /or simply enjoy a lovely brunch at one of the cafes. There are few excellent bakeries along rue Meynadier and lots of Italian ice-cream parlours in rue Felix Faure all located within a few minutes walk. In the evening you'll be spoiled by the number of bars and restaurants and street entertainment along rue Felix Faure and Le Suquet area.
- Internet: Free WIFI
- Cooling: Air conditioning
Seasonal PricesPlease add 40€ for final cleaning and 50€ per set of bed linen and towels if required.
|18/10/2019 - 31/10/2019||80€||520€|
|01/11/2019 - 20/12/2019||70€||420€|
|21/12/2019 - 03/01/2020||80€||520€|
|04/01/2020 - 06/03/2020||60€||300€|
|MIPIM (Up to 5 nights)||1,350€||100€|