This modern studio is the perfect choice for couples and business visitors as everything is on your doorstep.
Sleeps 4 - perfect for couples and business visitors
It's a newly refurbished, modern studio apartment located in the heart of the Old town of Cannes (Le Suquet) within 2 minutes walk to the beaches, less than a minutes walk to the bars and restaurants, 5 minutes walk to the Palais and La Croisette. An excellent location for congresses and holidays.
The apartment is light and airy and includes Internet - WIFI, air conditioning, a separate sleeping area with a comfortable double bed, a side sea view overlooking the Old Port. There is a separate fold out double bed in the lounge which has a very comfortable new mattress.
- light and airy
- modern studio apartment, sleeps up to 4 (1 double fold down bed + 1 double bed in a separate area)
- newly refurbished modern bathroom with a shower cubicle
- location - excellent: in the lower part Le Suquet, 5 minutes walk to the Palais des Festival, 2 mins walk to the beaches
- forth floor apartment without a lift but the stairs are wide and easy to walk up
- newly refurbished apartment
- side sea view overlooking the Old Port from the window in the lounge
- free and fast WIFI
- fully equipped kitchenette including microwave
The apartment is located in the very centre of Cannes so you'll find everything you need just by your front door
- La Croisette - 5 mins walk
- Palais des Festival - 5 mins walk along La Croisette
- nearest beach - 3 mins walk
- Old Port of Cannes - 3 mins walk
- Cannes train station - 10 mins walk
- nearest small supermarket - just around the corner
- large supermarket Carrefour - 5 mins walk
- bars and restaurants - lots of choice by your doorstep
- daily fresh fruit and vegetable market (Forville) - 3 mins walk
Cannes has excellent sandy beaches and they are only a few minutes easy stroll from the apartment along the beautiful La Croisette. There are plenty of great restaurants and bars to choose from in different price ranges. Fresh fruit and vegetables market (Forville) is only 2 minutes walk from the apartment so you can buy local food and /or simply enjoy a lovely brunch at one of the cafes. There are some excellent bakeries along rue Meynadier and lots of Italian ice-cream parlours in rue Felix Faure all located within a few minutes walk. In the evening you'll be spoiled by the number of bars and restaurants and street entertainment along rue Felix Faure and Le Suquet area.
- Internet: Free WIFI
- Cooling: Air conditioning
Seasonal PricesPlease add 40€ for final cleaning and 50€ per set of bed linen and towels if required.
|01/11/2019 - 20/12/2019||50€||300€|
|21/12/2019 - 03/01/2020||70€||420€|
|04/01/2020 - 06/03/2020||50€||300€|
|MIPIM (Up to 5 nights)||1,200€||100€|