The studio is the perfect choice for couples as everything is on your doorstep.
Cannes luxury, light and airy studio with magnificent 180 degree view of the Old Port of Cannes, Palais des Festivals and famous murals on the Gare des Autobus a from the large private balcony that is stunning both day and night.
- location of the apartment - 3 minutes walk to the nearest beach, 5 minutes walk to the Palais and La Croisette
- sleeps up to 2 people (choice of double platform or double sofa bed)
- sea view balcony overlooking the Old Port of Cannes
- free and fast WIFI
- silent reversible air conditioning unit (cooling and heating)
- very comfortable double sofa bed with 14 cm thick mattress
- 40'' new TV
- built-in washing machine
- fully equipped kitchen with a combi microwave and oven, large fridge, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger
- BluRay player
- Electric sun blind over front balcony
The apartment has two balconies. The front one overlooking the marina and the second looks down on Le Suquet. It's an excellent place for people watching;-)
It is located in the heart of Old town Cannes (Le Suquet) on the 4th floor of a beautiful historic residential building with no lift. Only 1 minute from the famous shopping street Rue d'Àntibes and 5 minutes from the Croisette and beaches, It's a perfect location for congresses and holidays all year round.
The studio is beautifully decorated and appointed with designer fittings and furnishings. It has a fully equipped brand new kitchenette with induction hob, combi microwave oven, large built in fridge and lots of storage space if you fancy cooking a meal at home.
We have two choices for where you would like to sleep:
- The double size sofa bed with 14cm thick mattress. It has a new system so that you don't need to remove the cushions when you open or close the sofa.
- The double size platform bed with a thick standard mattress. It is very easy to bring up and down, and you use the steps to get on and off the bed.
PLEASE NOTE: Both beds CANNOT be used at the same time and the studio sleeps 2 people sharing the same bed.
The full-sized double bed provides an excellent night's sleep and during the daytime when space is at a premium, it can be raised to the ceiling effortlessly. The comfortable sumptuous double sized sofa bed is perfect for a relaxing evening while watching the 40" brand new HD TV which has many cable TV channels. The new sofa bed is very easy to open and close, and it has a thick mattress for a great night's sleep. You don't even need to remove the sheets or the cushions.
Free fast WIFI internet access.
Also there is a brand new washing machine which is handy during summer breaks and of course a very important silent air conditioning unit.
The apartment is located in a very center of Cannes so you'll find everything you need just by your front door
- La Croisette - 5 mins walk
- Palais des Festival - 5 mins walk along La Croisette
- nearest beach - 3 mins walk
- Old Port of Cannes - 3 mins walk
- Cannes train station - 10 mins walk
- nearest small supermarket - just around the corner
- large supermarket Carrefour - 5 mins walk
- bars and restaurants - lots of choice by your doorstep
- daily fresh fruit and vegetable market (Forville) - 3 mins walk
Cannes has excellent sandy beaches and they are only a few minutes easy stroll from the apartment along the beautiful La Croisette. There are plenty of great restaurants and bars to choose from in different price ranges. Fresh fruit and vegetables market (Forville) is only 2 minutes walk from the apartment so you can buy local food and /or simply enjoy a lovely brunch at one of the cafes. There are few excellent bakeries along rue Meynadier and lots of Italian ice-cream parlours in rue Felix Faure all located within a few minutes walk. In the evening you'll be spoiled by the number of bars and restaurants and street entertainment along rue Felix Faure and Le Suquet area.
ABOUT OLD TOWN OF CANNES (LE SUQUET):
Le Suquet is the old quarter of Cannes, probably best known to tourists as the climbing, winding cobbled lane lined with local restaurants, Rue St Antoine. Le Suquet contains a clock tower and church that sit high facing east overlooking the Bay of Cannes and Cannes itself. At the bottom of Le Suquet is the Marche Forville, where the market is held in the mornings and early afternoon. It is a 5 minute walk from the beach and is full of restaurants around the rue St Antoine and the rue du Suquet. A lot of the area is pedestrianised and is a major tourist attraction for visitors to Cannes. The rue du Suquet is the original main road into Cannes. It came in below the walls of the castle (very good for defence). Ironically it is a pedestrian street again but full of good quality gourmet restaurants.
Once up on Rue du Suquet, stop at one of the outdoor cafes and sip a coffee or a glass of wine while enjoying the sight of the easy stroll of passers by. You can chat with the locals in Suquet the old quarter of Cannes away from the mega yachts at the harbour. The view is one not to miss from the top looking down.
- Internet: Free WIFI
- Cooling: Air conditioning
Seasonal PricesPlease add 40€ for final cleaning and 50€ per set of bed linen and towels if required.
|18/10/2020 - 31/10/2020||60€||350€|
|01/11/2020 - 21/12/2020||55€||300€|
|22/12/2020 - 03/01/2021||85€||450€|